Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Amazing builds

So as many of you know, P!nk has a new album out - The Truth About Love. My girlfriend was extremely excited to get a hold of it as soon as possible. The first track that I heard from it was Blow Me (One Last Kiss) which I thought was a pretty clever title. I liked it, I won't lie. As far as that realm of music is concerned, I'd pick P!nk and Katy Pery to listen to all day considering the other choices out there in that specific genre. I'd pick those ladies for a few other things, too. ;)

Anywho, I bought the album as soon as I could and gave it to my girlfriend (who absolutely loves it). We were listening to some of her songs as we were driving down the thruway and I heard track number three - Try. Now being that I'm almost always up for hearing some new music and really try to look at what makes a song great beyond just the lyrics, I found this track's build to be amazing. You only get the full effect in the beginning before the first chorus, but it's worth it. The second time around it's watered down and accompanied by P!nk's vocals, but that's okay. I like her voice.

If you haven't heard it yet and you love a good melodic, spacey and trancey build, give it a listen while wearing a good pair of headphones. It's a magical 10 seconds that was excellently constructed for this song and blends the genres of P!nk's pop rock sound with an epic sounding EDM build.

No comments:

Post a Comment